Thursday 21 August 2014

Come With Me

Let's go on a walking tour of Goa.



I chanced upon this lovely place one lazy afternoon as I went for a stroll after lunch.



An old post office (sadly, I could not get a picture of that) dots the area.



A creek flows by silently.



The place was so quiet I thought everyone was cooped up inside having their afternoon siesta.



An exhibition was going on in the neighboring building.  They even had a quaint tea room inside.



The sun shone brightly at the yellow houses and they in turn winked back at the Sun.



As evening drew close I walked up to a church on top of a hill.  The church gleamed like a bride.  A band was playing music at the foot of the hill.  The notes wafted in the air.  Perhaps it even reached all the way up! Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment