Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sanctuary Porcelanosa

A Mediterranean home has always been at the back of my mind ever since I started dreaming of having my own little place - a sanctuary from the crowded parts of the city.

And what great joy when I finally found this site - http://www.24kliving.com/ .  It is the ultimate place where dreams are manufactured.  One can find some of the finest homes materialising from dreams at this place.

But once the structure is made, what do we do next?  Of course, we go ahead and decorate it. Go crazy trying to turn the house into a home; make memories out of every object that is there.  So much of thought goes in making these houses, and then turning them into homes!

I would definitely visit Pocelanosa for all the things that would help me turn my house into a home.  Starting from the floor tiles to Krion bathrooms - I believe I will find something or the other definitely that will inspire me to decorate my home further - take it up another notch!

The Natural Stone tiles will look lovely and give my house a cottagey feel - yes, that's the look I would be going for behind the Mediterranean walls.  I could throw colorful rugs on these floors and the whole pace would exude a sense of warmth - just like cottages do. Of course, the silent hero would be the Natural Stone tiles.

Walls, too, have their own story to tell.  And lo behold! Pocelanosa has wall tiles too!  I would definitely go for the beautiful ceramic tiles.  They would complement the Natural Stone floor so well and will look so eclectic and kitschy - both at the same time!  What's even better is that apart from the aesthetics, these tiles are so very easy to clean, too.  It's a can't-get-luckier kind of package deal, and yes sir, I am taking it!

Then, of course, there is the kitchen!  It is the heart of any family and even though e hate to admit it, we do spend a lot of our time at home in the kitchen.  Needless to say that investing well in the kitchen is investing well in yourself! I would definitely go for some lovely work tops and furniture.  Pocelanosa does not abandon us in the kitchen either, In fact Pocelanosa has a variety of kitchen furniture that is furniture that is functional, versatile and definitely meets my needs.  I was sold at functional and versatile! KRION provides for a lot of kitchen furniture that ranges from countertops to shelves!  Take your pick and make the heart of your sanctuary a lovelier place still!

Like this there are many more other products that manifests domestic bliss!  The best way to find out is to visit Pocelanosa yourself at http://www.porcelanosa.com/gb/index.php and yes, do not forget to check out http://www.24kliving.com/ too!





No comments:

Post a Comment