Sunday 10 April 2016

Offer Monger

Hello! You can call me Offer Monger, or in short OM!

I provide the best buy for busy corporate junta.  What’s best buy, you might ask.  Let me explain. 

I am a simple, free, intelligent and effective mobile app and I list exclusive jaw-dropping deals from various merchants for corporates.  Not enough?  Well, let me explain it to you with an example.  I have this friend of mine in Mumbai by the name of Ananya.  Ananya is a hard core workaholic professional and a mother of two kids who follows the latest trends in fashion and shops without fail. She doesn’t mind exploring different websites and mobile apps that promises killer deals. She observes a lot of exclusive tie-ups that her Fortune 100 company and clients have with brands she follows fanatically. However, an over loaded mailer box and a time hungry weekend makes her lose the exclusive offerings she is entitled to.

Now, that’s where I come in – I am a one stop solution that aggregates all corporate deals and makes it available to employees at their finger-tips.  I understand that we all refrain from logging in to our enterprise mail boxes or don’t have access to the same during weekends. Few of us may have a faint memory of a mailer from our employer depicting exclusive offer from a great restaurant. With me, that is your friend OM, you can view best deals near your location at ease when you are on the move.

In short, I help professionals to save every time they spend.

Here are some more fun facts about me (I’ll refer myself in third person from here on, you know, because I’m fun that way):

  •  OM is a modern platform for new age start-ups to help them get introduced to potential customers.
  •  OM’s vision is to serve other corporates with OM’s technology platform and discount offers.
  •   OM was deployed at eClerx Services Ltd in July’2015 and the employees love it!
  •   Currently ~5000 Corporate Users are enjoying OM discount coverage in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh and some across Pan India.
  •  OM provides lucrative offers in various categories viz; restaurants, electronics, online shopping, sports & fitness, theme parks/fun activities, beauty, wellness, and many more. 
  • Some of the leading Brand offer partners at OM are Essel World, Peppertap, Reliance Digital, Zoomcar, Adlabs Imagica, Hotel Lalit, Makemyhome, Mainland China, and so on.

Offer Monger - Features


Now what are you waiting for?  Get a special treatment of being a part of large Corporate by redeeming these offers to be found on the Offer Monger a.k.a. OM app  and save money as you spend!

Remember, OM envisages to Revolutionize Employee Engagement with Best of Corporate Offering at One Place!!

Sincerely,
Your new found friend, OM

www.offermonger.com

2 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place sales and training programs. Please keep it up. Keep posting.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there bloggingdeck information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete