Wednesday 22 October 2014

Dabur Chyawanprash - The Ultimate Dose of Good Health

Rohan started going to school a couple of years back.  He is my elder sister’s first born. Didi always worries about Rohan’s health.  Every time he comes back from  school, she checks his nails, checks behind his ears, and even puts the back of her hand to his forehead to check his temperature.

Honestly, in all my life I have never seen Didi so worried as now.  When I ask her why she is so worried, she tells me that I would not understand till I have my own child. “When a child falls sick only a mother knows the pain” she says. I find it a tad bit illogical, but there it is.

Evenings usually are filled with the giggles of little kids playing out in the compound. Rohan has not yet joined them.  Didi dreads the day when she will have to let him go out and play every evening.

 “What all kinds of germs are lurking around out there, what do we know?” she says.

“But he has to go out and play, no” I counter, fearing a life of imprisoned affection that might be doled out to my nephew.

Didi sighs and say, “Yes, that it must happen, but how can I send him out? So much dust, the air is also so polluted, not like the old days” she says, the skin between her eyebrows crinkling, and for a moment I feel that she is putting the allegation directly at me.

I fumble for a response, but she continues, thankfully.

“Even if all that is okay, every time the weather changes I live in constant fear that he might catch common cold, or a very bad cough. Don’t know what to do” she says helplessly.

I am not a mother yet, but I can somewhat understand her helplessness, because some of that helplessness does seep into me as well.

It was during one such spell of helplessness, when I was walking down an aisle in the supermarket that I noticed jars of red bottles stacked up on shelves. When I saw the labels my eyes lit up with the satisfaction that comes from finding a solution to an elusive problem.  Dabur Chyawanprash gives three times the immunity, protects from common cold and cough and through clinical and pre-clinical studies it has also been found that it helps fight virus, flu and infections.

Even celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, MS Dhoni and Madhuri  Dixit endorse it!

And the best thing is, it is available in mango and mixed fruit flavors but has a sugar free variant!

Dabur Chyawanprash is made of a lot of natural herbs and has health boosting properties. One spoonful a day ensures a child’s good health throughout the year.

Ever since I bought this bottle, my Didi has been giving Rohan a spoon a day, and Rohan has never been more energetic and healthy before!

For more information, click here:  https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/



No comments:

Post a Comment